Monday 24 June 2013

About Me And My Experience In (AIU)


   
Everyone address my Arabic name "suriya" which constitutes the meaning of sky star. It was given by my father. I was born in twenty third of April in nineteen ninety five in Bangladesh. I am studying in Malaysia at Al-Bukhary International university at foundation level. 
After coming here I have gained lots of knowledge as well lots of experience too. Actually, University life is gaining knowledge as well getting experience life, and it's also develop as a person too. My first experience is in (AIU) of living away from home. I learn about my academic subject by English. Beside my academic subjects it's also improving my English skills. In (AIU) we are also learning a lot about life and they also provides us unique opportunities that I would never get the chance of experience anywhere else. In (AIU) we are also getting opportunities available to join clubs, societies and so on. I meet lots of new people through living in hostels, my teachers, in my course and being in clubs which is also involve with experience. I also learnt to be an independent.
Whatever, my ambition is to be a teacher and I am trying to achieve my goals. I hope, I will be able to do it, Insa-allah. So far, I am not too much gorgeous in person. I am simple and cheerful in person. I hope you have already had some basic information about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment