Saturday 29 June 2013

Getting To Know Each Other


                     On the first day of this trimester in our IT lab class our lecturer conducted an ice-breaking session get to know each other. On that day, from our respective lecturer we have been introduced with our course schedule, course outline, assessment method, blog development, lab assessment as well about rules and regulations of class. Beside the giving her some suitable advice to us, she also gave us her contact information from which we can communicate easily with her whenever we need in order to solving any kinds of problem. However, after giving her short briefing description she asked us to introduce ourselves one by one to know more about ourselves. I really enjoyed so much in this class with my beloved teacher and all of my classmates, which was one of the memorable class in my life. I really glad to got the best class with my sweet honourable lecturer.^-^ :)





No comments:

Post a Comment